At Strickland Chiropractic Clinic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Huntsville office.
- Chiropractic Spinal Adjusting (manually and by instrument)
- Active Release Technique - ART
- Clinical Acupuncture
- Corrective Exercises
- Soft Tissue Work
- Physiological Therapeutics
- LASER Treatments using state-of-the art Class IV Aspen Laser
We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As Doctors of Chiropractic, the Strickland's have years of training and experience in spinal adjustment. We use the following chiropractic techniques: Diversified, Thompson, Cox, Active Release, Myofascial Release, Activator, and Arthrostim. We use the technique that is best for the patient’s condition.
Active Release Technique
ART is a state of the art soft tissue system/movement based technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. Headaches, back pain, carpal tunnel, shin splints, shoulder pain, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, jaw pain, and tennis elbow are just some of the many conditions that can be treated with ART.
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
To complement and enhance the healing effects of the chiropractic adjustment treatment, we also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Manual Therapies, (myofascial release and active release)
- Decompression therapy for low back and neck
- LASER Treatment; (Laser triggers biochemical changes within cells to help with musculo-skeletal pain)
- Acupuncture for musculo-skeletal pain
- Moist heat therapy and Cryotherapy, (ice)